At First Assembly of God, we believe…
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- in the Blessed Hope–the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life, and the lost to everlasting damnation.
We are a General Council Affiliated Church with the Assemblies of God. If you would like to read more details about the Assemblies of God, click here.